Do you have what it takes to join a forward thinking, creative and energetic team pushing back the boundaries of British education? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Take a look at our current vacancies. Should you wish to apply for a role, please submit your curriculum vitae along with a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If no vacancy fits your profile or we have no immediate vacancies, please feel free to make a ‘speculative application’ and we will consider you for future roles as and when they become available.
Basic Requirements for Teachers at MySchool
In order to avoid disappointment, please check that you meet the following requirements before submitting your application:
· You hold a teaching degree or postgraduate certificate in education with QTS·
· You are a native English speaker (unless applying for a Spanish/Catalan language teaching position)
· You have right to work in the EU (and hold a work permit if not an EU citizen)
· You have at least 3 years recent teaching experience
Safe Recruitment at Mallorca International School
Mallorca International School is completely committed to its rigorous safe recruitment policy. Please note that if you are shortlisted for any position, teaching or non-teaching, you will need to provide contact details for two reliable referees (one being your current/most recent employer) and will need to have clear police checks from the country of your origin, current country of residence as well as from Spain upon commencing work in the school.
Making an Application
Your curriculum vitae should at least include:
· Full name, date of birth, nationality
· Teaching qualification and institution
· Other relevant qualifications/education
· Complete work history listed in chronological order, dated
Your letter of application should include:
· Reason for wanting to join our team
· Explanation of what underpins your teaching philosophy
· What specific job/role you are applying for and why you feel you will be the best candidate to fulfil this job/role
· What added skills will you bring to the team over and above those needed for the specific job/role
· Attempt to evidence your claims with examples
· Maximum 750 words